Hardwood Flooring Overview
Here are some things to consider when choosing a hardwood floor for your Toronto area home.
• Hardwood flooring does not retain dust, pollen, and other allergens.
• Regular sweeping is generally all that is needed to keep hardwood floors looking great.
• Hardwood flooring is durable and can potentially last many lifetimes.
• Hardwood floors add a warm, natural look to formal, relaxed, or modern looks and almost every style in between.
• Wood flooring is available in a wide range of species, finishes, and widths to create specialized looks for almost any room.
Also consider that:
• Periodic refinishing and scuff/scratch repair may be required to keep hardwood flooring looking its best.
• Footsteps and ambient echoes can cause rooms with hardwood flooring to be noisy. Area rugs are often used to counter this effect.
• In general, wood flooring is not recommended for rooms or areas subject to water or moisture exposure.
Contact us today to receive a free estimate for your hardwood flooring project. 416-514-1888